LOG IN DETAILS: See the label on the first page of your school planner.
- RESPONSIBLE USE POLICY [Click Here]:
- By using the board’s information technology tools and resources you are confirming that you will abide by the terms and conditions of the policy.
How to save your full school Google account to your home computer:
Watch the video [Click Here]
- Open Chrome. [click here if you need to install Google Chrome on your computer]
- At the top right, click the button with the name of the current user (dark grey box or the picture beside the 3 vertical dots on the right).
- Click Switch person.
- Click Add person.
- Choose a photo and a name.
- Sign in to Chrome with a Google Account for the new profile. Use your school email address (example: email@example.com).
- There will be a second window where you use your user name (example: abcd4321) and enter your password. Now you are logged into your school account.
Your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings will automatically sync.
To change your password, click the image.
CAUTION: If you forget your password it can take up to 3 days to get a new one.
For the Chrome Apps Installation Page, click the image
To have classroom calendar items appear on your calendar,
copy the URL below. Then go to your Google Calendar and click on the add calendar icon ( + ). Select ‘Add from URL’ and paste the URL.