Here you will find some great resources that can be used on a regular basis:
- www.wordreference.com – Online Translator
- www.synonymes.com – Online Thesaurus
- www.tumblebookcloud.com/BooksList.aspx?categoryID=92&subcategoryID=300 – French books online through the Waterloo Public Library
- www.biblioenfants.com/home.aspx – Des bonnes livres français!
- www.webmathminute.com/online.asp – Math minutes to practice the basics
Social Studies Resources:
- education.nationalgeographic.com/education/mapping/interactive-map/?ar_a=1 – Learning about maps and their features
- www.oise.utoronto.ca/robertson/Inquiry-based_Mathematics/ – Click here to learn about Math Inquiry
- How do I log into my googleapps? Here you will find out how!
Where is it Monsieur?
Here you will find all the pages that we use for our online classroom. All of the resources that you will need to be able to connect to our virtual classroom
- Google Apps – Our online meeting place to share, discuss and respond to our learning, both in and out of the classroom
- Google Classroom – Our meeting place to share ideas and thoughts about the goings on in our class and to share resources.
- Room 19 Twitter – Our lens into what is happening during the school day
- KidBlog – An online blog part of our weekly homework.
- Prodogy Math – A great site that promotes the basics through a video game approach.
- Sesame – An online portfolio and place to see rubrics, checklists and marks from the teacher.
Keep an eye for more great websites that we use on a daily basis.